Our vision for polo at Haviland Hollow is to develop a year round complimentary environment for players and spectators alike, who wish to immerse themselves in the finest polo experience in the New York area. Perhaps you prefer outdoor polo in the summer on some of the finest fields in North America, or indoor/arena polo in a state of the art lighted indoor arena, located only 1 hr. from manhattan, is a distinction we share with no other polo and equestrian facility in New York.
Whether you have been playing polo for years or have just picked up a mallet for the first time and wish to join one of our polo school programs, you can learn from our resident instructors at the farm. In addition, our polo management team are experts in organizing tournaments, coordinating group play, and hosting fun and informative clinics.
Our Polo facilities include:
- 2 regulation size fields(with sand footing) designed by world renowned polo field designer/engineer Alejandro Battro, responsible for the fields at Palermo and other major argentine polo grounds.
- 1 Practice(Stick and Ball) field
- Lighted indoor polo arena(200 x 86)
- 2,½mile sand track, riding trails and turnout.
- 50 (12x12) Stall Barn, Sprinkler and Security Systems.
- Summer stalls and turnout facilities
- Grooms quarters & office space on site.