Haviland Hollow Farm was built from the ground up to be the ultimate facililty for the equestrian life style. Our focus was to develop a complete equestrian facility that would provide state of the art amenities for hunter/jumping, trail riding enthusiasts as well as polo players in New York and the surrounding areas. The care and safety of horses was also one of our top priorities. Horses need to be comfortable and happy to perform at their best. Our indoor facility and grounds are meticulously maintained by a group of professionals on a daily basis to help keep our equine partners in top condition.
Our Equestrian facilities include:
- 50(12x12) bright stalls,matted width many windows, width full security system monitoring horses and stables,24/7. Heated/AC viewing room width a kitchen enabling us to host events, gatherings and parties all year long.
- 200x86 Spacious and bright indoor ring, windows lining the upper 1/4 of our ring allow for abundance of natural light and warmth.
- 255x125 outdoor ring complete with show ring jump course
- Beautiful balcony attached to the viewing room over looking the jump ring and giving us a spectacular view of the main polo field and one of our two,1/2 mile tracks.
- 2 ½ mile sand tracks,surrounding our 2 polo fields with fabulous sand footing, which is also dragged and maintained on a daily basis along with our riding rings.
- 4 indoor wash stalls, 4 indoor grooming stalls width central vacuums hook-ups. Heated/AC trackrooms,Commercial washer and dryer for horse laundry
- Trails that folloe the stream back into the wooded areas surrounding Haviland Hollow Farm.
- 2 ½ baths downstairs in the stable, and 2 full bathrooms/showers upstairs for customer use.Making it possible to ride and then quickly clean up and get to work for that important meeting without smelling "horsey".